About the Team
The West Elm brand is seeking a Senior Digital Analyst to support the Digital Marketing Manager in driving sales by optimizing the marketing investment across all digital channels. You will help develop and execute marketing plans in support of brand annual and seasonal initiatives, as well as identify programs to acquire new and retain existing customers. You will partner with the program leads in the planning, implementing, measuring, and optimizing of the brand’s online spending. You will ensure our marketing investments are delivering against core KPIs, and that the marketing campaigns are aligned with West Elm’s key initiatives and growth strategies.
About the Role
As a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, you will focus on driving online sales by optimizing the marketing investment across all digital channels. Your key responsibilities include supporting the testing and optimization of campaign performance, building and scaling successful campaigns, testing of content and marketing messaging, marketing budget management, and reporting on KPIs. You will also work on key brand initiatives. You will interact regularly with creative, finance, and cross-channel representatives. You will partner with the program managers in SEM, affiliate marketing, display marketing, paid social media, and other digital channels in planning, implementing, measuring, and optimizing the brand’s online spend. A successful candidate should be experienced in digital marketing, analytical, highly detail-oriented, and will possess the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing multi-channel retail environment.
- Plan and develop Digital (paid search, paid social, display, remarketing, etc) programs to meet revenue and ROI requirements
- Conduct measurement and analysis on the effectiveness and efficiency of online programs
- Monitor performance across programs and analyze results
- Meticulously track spend, revenue, productivity measures/KPIs on a weekly basis and adjust investment as necessary
- Identify and use synergies between all digital programs. Evaluate new customer acquisition metrics and subsequent value of customers acquired
- Proactively work with team members, other marketing teams, merchandising, creative, finance, and other cross-functional groups
- Work alongside SME’s to identify new partnerships and opportunities for optimizing existing partnerships where appropriate based on brand strategies and initiatives
- Manage budget, forecast, and accruals weekly/monthly/annually
- Develop annual budget and 3YR business goals and investment strategies with internal team and broader eCommerce teams
- Prepare detailed, quantitative assessments of marketing-driven sales
- Present findings, analysis, and recommendations to management through Senior Executive levels.
- Create Customer Metrics strategy and reporting
- Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing, retail marketing, or digital media planning
- Proven track record in managing and optimizing a budget to ROI goals
- Able to see trends and to extract actionable insights from data to drive results
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills; must have excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and be flexible.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Experience with Adobe Omniture (segment creation and Excel Report Builder a plus)
- Meticulous attention to detail required.
- Minimum Required: B.A., in Marketing, Business or related field
- Ability to perform work onsite in the San Francisco office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial, and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.