We hope you’re interested in building a home with us. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
About the Team
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is seeking a savvy, experienced digital analyst to support the Digital Marketing Manager in optimizing the marketing investment across all digital channels to drive brand demand. They will help develop and execute marketing plans in support of evergreen and seasonal initiatives, as well as identify programs to acquire new and retain existing customers. They will partner with the program leads in paid search, paid social, affiliate marketing, display marketing, and other digital channels in planning, implementing, measuring, and optimizing the Pottery Barn’s marketing spend.
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Analyst will focus on driving sales by optimizing the marketing investment across all digital channels. Key responsibilities include supporting the testing and optimization of campaign performance, scaling successful campaigns, testing of content and marketing messaging, marketing budget management and reporting on KPI’s. They will also work on key brand initiatives, including Registry, PB APT, New Movers, and The Key loyalty program. This position will interact regularly with creative, finance, and cross-channel representatives. A successful candidate should have exposure to digital and marketing and possess strong analytical skills. This person will build strong cross-functional relationships and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing multi-channel retail environment.
- Plan and develop digital (paid search, paid social, display, remarketing, etc) programs to meet revenue and ROI requirements
- Conduct measurement and analysis on the effectiveness and efficiency of online programs
- Identify and leverage synergies between all digital programs. Evaluate new customer acquisition metrics and subsequent value of customers acquired
- Proactively work with team members, other marketing teams, merchandising, creative, finance, and other cross-functional groups
- Manage budget, forecast, and accruals weekly/monthly/annually
- Analyze competitive marketplace and follow eMarketing trends
- Monitor performance across programs and analyze results
- Meticulously track spend, revenue, productivity measures/KPIs on a weekly basis and adjust investment as necessary
- Work with manager and key business partners to create and implement seasonal strategies
- Support the team in various brand initiatives & marketing programs
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly presentations to brand partners
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- A proven track record in managing and optimizing a budget to ROI goals
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- The ability to see trends and to extract actionable insights from data to drive results
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills; excellent communication & presentation skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and be flexible
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with a web analytics system is a plus
- Ability to perform work onsite in the San Francisco office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial, and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.