- Job Title: Family Services Manager
- Hendersonville, NC, 28793 United States
- Base Pay: $44767.00 – $55959.00 / Year
- Employee Type: Exempt Full Time 12 Mo
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years
- Required Degree: 4 Year Degree
- Travel: 20%
- Manage Others: Yes
The Family Services Manager is primarily responsible for the management and oversight of the: volunteer and recruitment activities, Home Visiting Program, including the direct supervision of seven Parent Educators. The position also is responsible for the coordination of the monthly Policy Council meetings, development and monitoring of the Children’s Services Family Engagement Plan, and oversight of the ERSEA (Enrollment, Recruitment, Selection, Eligibility and Attendance) activities, including NC Pre-K. The position ensures agency compliance with all regulations per the Head Start Performance Standards and NC Pre-K guidelines. In addition to the team of Parent Educators, the Family Services Manager provides direct supervision of the ERSEA Coordinator and Volunteer & Recruitment Coordinator. This position is responsible for the delivery of high quality, comprehensive supportive services and must be well versed in the Head Start Performance Standards, NC Pre-K rules and regulations, and other regulations including child abuse and neglect and NC child care licensing.
- Baccalaureate degree in Human Services, Non-Profit Management, Business, Education or related degree. Master’s degree preferred. Degree(s) must be from an accredited college recognized by the NC Department of Child Development and Early Education. Fluent in English and Spanish preferred.
- Minimum of three – five years of job-related experience, especially in Head Start and direct supervision of a team. Experience in an evidence based home visiting parent education program, such as Parents as Teachers preferred.