The Strand Magazine is the original publisher of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes stories and works by John Steinbeck, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Mark Twain. We are looking for interns who love books and are interested in learning about publishing and marketing.
The main tasks of this marketing internship would be:
- To update the Strand Magazine’s online bookstore
- To help grow the Strand’s social media presence
This internship is remote and unpaid, for a minimum of 3 hours a week for 3 months. Successful interns will gain useful marketing experience and receive a letter of recommendation.
- Must be able to work independently toward weekly deadlines
- Must be able to follow written instructions carefully
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Experience with Google Docs and Spreadsheets
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with social media, particularly Twitter and Instagram
- Interest in the mystery genre
- social media,
- data entry,
- SEO, and working with woo commerce.
Application Due Date: Ongoing