Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide. We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch. Things that move people. Protect soldiers. Power industries. We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Research alarm companies for competitive pricing and long-term plan to update the fire alarm system
- Research wind energy as a source of energy cost savings
- Compile a list of contact information for vendors & contractors into the iMaintenance program; update parts inventory
- Compile a list of parts needed for vehicle PM for 1 years based on schedules
- Research/identify software for making facility seating charts
- Review selected PM procedures for accuracy particularly the fire weekly, quarterly, yearly; document procedures for new equipment
- Work with Supervisor & Leads to identify areas of concern that could be simplified, or efficiency improved with better equipment.
- Currently pursuing or have completed a bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.2 or higher
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities efficiently
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron’s products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.