THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE JOB WITH TEKSYSTEMS
OPENINGS NATIONWIDE (NOT A REMOTE POSITION)
Click on the green “Apply Externally” button to formally apply and begin your application on our website
Search for an office near you for a list of all openings including the Technical Staffing Recruiter position.
TEKsystems’® unmatched success in the IT Staffing & Services marketplace is driven by one thing – our employees. Consistently recognized as a top workplace in a thriving IT industry has caused us to grow at a rapid pace. TEKsystems® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. TEKsystems® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage, commitment, perseverance, and a desire to build a long term career in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for recruiter and sales professionals
- Thorough recruiting and sales training within the IT industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Recruit top IT talent and match their career goals with our clients’ hiring needs
- Develop recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates by using specialized networking tools
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of candidates through our screening process
- Negotiate unique compensation packages (wages, benefits, etc.) to attract and hire candidates for our clients’ needs
- Communicate details of new assignments and manage consultants while on assignment
- Partner with TEKsystems sales team to identify top accounts and target skill sets
- Maintain relationships with consultants to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
Sales Career Track Available:
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients
- Provide customer service and relevant industry knowledge to current consultants and clients
- Generate sales leads, cold-call prospective clients and set client meetings
- Understand client business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive workforce planning
- Prepare and deliver effective proposals to clients
- Mentor and develop assigned recruiter(s) as well as partner with them to effectively manage pipeline, activity and goals
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors OR military experience OR 2-4 years of professional experience in Recruiting, Sales, Customer Service or Management (management experience preferred/ not required)
- Strong organizational skills
- Team-oriented and Goal Driven
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- No IT knowledge required. TEKsystems® provides comprehensive training where individuals learn terminology, job functions and applicable practices within the information technology industry.
Compensation and Benefits:
Employees will receive a competitive base salary, commission and an exceptional benefits package, including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) retirement savings plan and vacation/holiday pay.