As an Independent Seed Advisor promoting the sales of Golden Harvest®, you will sell, distribute and service seed products directly to growers. You will be part of a network of independent seed sellers with the full support of local and national Syngenta agri-business professionals. Your success is our success. With deep roots in genetics, agronomy, and service, look no further than Golden Harvest for the high-yielding seed that works just as hard as you do.
What you will be doing?
- Deliver plans and offers to target customers
- Create demand at the customer level, ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable about our products and has further interest in Syngenta solutions
- Act as a steward of the Syngenta portfolio by making recommendations and by managing concerns in the field as needed, in partnership with Agronomy
- Recommend product placement to achieve higher customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales, profit, and market share targets within the territory and district
- Regularly collect and report market intelligence and relevant value chain insights
- Manage operational budget, variable selling expenses, and marketing funds within district guidelines.
- Develop your assigned territory through the addition of new farmers
- Accurate forecasting for customers within the territory
- Develop a territory-level business plan that identifies specific opportunities, must-wins, and tactics to grow territory sales
What’s in it for you?
- Guaranteed Income
- Ability to integrate role with local farm operations
- Flexible locations within the Midwest
- Entrepreneurial opportunity to build a successful business
- Agronomic support, sales & systems training, sales team support
- Digital tools to support in running your business
- Additional tools & resources to help with growing your business
This opportunity is not an offer for employment. Independent Seed Advisors are self-employed in partnership with Golden Harvest.