PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Support all aspects of the utilities accounting process alongside the Energy Management team. Proactively communicate with business partners variance and exception auditing, data analysis, and support special projects to reduce operational costs.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to meet weekly bill processing and payment deadlines
- Maintain the completeness and accuracy of account records within the utilities database
- Research and resolve account discrepancies through data analysis
- Identify opportunities to reduce utilities costs through rate analysis, tariff analysis, and utility outreach
- Utilize technical skills to create charts and graphs for data storytelling
- Attend meetings and actively participate in Energy Management department functions.
The education, experience and license/certification requirements represent the MINIMUM requirements necessary to perform the functions of this position successfully.
- EducationBachelor’s Degree candidate in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field preferred
- ExperienceExperience analyzing large data sets preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Tools & EquipmentN/A