Our team’s results have strengthened during COVID-19, and we are proud to say we are seeking new talent to grow with us. We accept all majors and do provide extensive training. Our marketing assistant representative functions as the primary face of the brands we represent. With that said, a candidate needs to have the communication skills and professional demeanor that we can work with to provide a long-term career opportunity.
Marketing Internship Responsibilities:
- Learn the foundation of our marketing & consulting services
- Help train and develop other marketing agents and assistants
- Establish and maintain excellent communication and sound working relationships with co-workers.
- Develop Client Acquisition and Retention channels
- Actively participate in scheduled company sales meetings, district and regional conference calls, and other business meetings.
- Create and Develop marketing strategies for our clients
- Build relationships with our clientele by providing the best customer service possible
- Increase our Clients Brand Awareness
Perks of Working With Pulse:
- Build a network of connections
- Travel opportunities
- Career Opportunities
- Paid Training and Developmental growth into Management
- Bachelor’s degree in progress
- Experience in Marketing, Consulting or Customer Service is valued but not required
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- The drive to succeed and the ability to help others develop into leadership