As a summer Software Engineer Intern, you will be a part of a small intern cohort, paired with an experienced software engineering mentor, collaborating cross-functionally with teams including other software engineers, product managers, artists, and designers to define our next generation of mobile games. During our 10-week program, our interns are meaningful contributors to our live products, leaving the summer having made a tangible impact on their team while gaining technical and professional skills to set them up for future success!
*IMPORTANT NOTE*: We intend to host our 2022 Summer Internship at our headquarters in San Francisco, however, our teams’ safety comes first and given the unpredictable nature of the recent pandemic we are prepared to host a remote program if conditions are unsafe to return to the office.
What You’ll Help Us to Accomplish:
- Develop and code innovative features using groundbreaking technologies
- Enjoy the freedom of writing native applications while exploring the latest cross-platform technologies
- Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from ideation to specification to release
- Design and implement scalable, reliable and maintainable technologies for our iOS and Android gaming platforms
- Work with innovative, great, fun people!
What You Bring to [the team]:
- Working toward a BA, BS, or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline and graduating Winter 2022 or Spring 2023
- Solid foundation in computer science, with exceptional competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and OOP
- Passion and excitement for solving interesting problems and building great products!
- Prior mobile/gaming experience is NOT required
- A full calendar of events to get to learn from your fellow interns, and have a great summer
- Weekly training sessions to expand your insights from fellow Gemmers and industry veterans
Read more about what we’ve been up to!