The Graphic Designer will form part of the Global Talent Brand & Outreach department, which is primarily focused on developing a high-quality and ongoing pipeline of skilled candidates through all areas of talent outreach in the community and online by building employer brand awareness, cultivating relationships and partnerships, increasing candidate engagement and driving candidate relationship management in order to attract top quality candidates to KnowBe4. The Graphic Designer will manage and create all creative assets, keep our careers site up-to-date, and put together recruitment-focused videos. We are looking for a graphic designer who also has web design and photography/videography skills. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and innovative in order to improve our candidate experience by bringing our talent brand to life.
- Create graphics and assets for all social media posts, paid ad campaigns, recruitment events, etc.
- Keep 30+ pages of website content up-to-date and create new pages on an ongoing basis
- Develop and expand upon our talent brand style guide to provide coherent and cohesive guidelines for messaging, styles, etc.
- Create recruitment videos, culture videos, department-specific videos, and country-specific videos in order to showcase our culture and attract talent
- Establish graphics & design for company pages/accounts on the most commonly used job search platform(s) for 11 countries
- Attend all company-wide events and any other opportunities to produce photo and video content for our online channels
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, powerpoints and other channels
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and recruitment event collateral, infographics, etc.
- Be available during evenings and weekends to participate in events, career fairs, etc.
- Assist the rest of the People Operations team with graphic design when needed
- Back up team members if they are out of the office
- Other duties as assigned
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Be aware of web accessibility best practices in design
- KnowBe4 reserves the right to change these duties and responsibilities at any time
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 1+ years of graphic design experience
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies
- Experience designing for websites. This position must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Take initiative and be a self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.