WHAT YOU WILL DO
This credit-based, part-time (20hrs/week) internship opportunity aims to help you gain more real-life experiences. It is specifically structured as a learning experience, therefore, it’s an unpaid position. Start date? ASAP. Length? 3-4 months minimum!
The Sales & Marketing Internship is structured as a learning experience for current students and alumni to dive into and learn from a variety of business aspects:
- You will support Marketing and Sales, as well as day-to-day operations
- You will work on full-cycle projects from inception to completion.
- Projects might include
- conducting competitor analyses, market research, or analyzing the potential for new market entries and product launches
- planning, structuring, and implementing strategic and operative projects, such as logistics or events
- creating media opportunities, sales pitches, and supporting ongoing projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are not afraid to voice your opinion.
- You are motivated, with a positive work ethic and willingness to grow!
- You have a background in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or Logistics
- You have first practical experience (e.g. internships) and an entrepreneurial/hands-on mindset.
- You think analytically and focus on problem solving.
- You have good knowledge in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide VISA sponsorship for this position. Please be aware that we will not be able to process applicants who are not allowed to legally work in the United States.
Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At KINEXON you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
- An international team of passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts with great team spirit and hands-on mentality.
- Outstanding development opportunities due to a steep learning curve and the opportunity to leave a mark.
- Startup feeling with college credit & a great learning experience.
Everybody’s talking about the Internet of Things. We do it.
We locate and connect objects, people and processes in real time so that they interact with each other in the quickest and most intelligent way. With our technology we revolutionize innovative, internationally active players in production, logistics, professional sports and media.
Whether Smart Factory or live data-based sports analysis – BMW, Continental, Red Bull, the Handball Bundesliga, various football Bundesliga clubs, around 70% of all NBA clubs and many more customers rely on our technology.
In order to further advance our innovative ideas and bold visions, we are looking for committed and inquisitive talents like you!