At Equitable, our power is in our people.
We’re individuals from different cultures and backgrounds. Those differences make us stronger as a team and a force for good in our communities.
Here, you’ll work with dynamic individuals, build your skills, and unleash new ways of working and thinking.
Are you ready to join an organization that will help unlock your potential?
The Equitable Oak Brook, IL office is seeking a detail-oriented/multi-tasking Office Coordinator. This person will report directly to the local Operations Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Front desk coverage.
- Submitting Level 1 tickets.
- Setting up and troubleshooting printer issues.
- Scheduling/reserving conference rooms.
- Mail review and distribution, working closely with compliance.
- New Business processing.
- Assist in tracking of onboarding (working with Onboarding/Ops Manager).
- Ordering study materials for candidates who are testing.
- Order pantry and office supplies.
- Stock copiers/fax machines.
- Miscellaneous projects. to include submitting bills through Ariba.
- Conference Room, Technology and Branch Network Troubleshooting.
- Device and security management.
- New advisor technology set-up consisting of: stablishing and resetting passwords allowing new advisor to gain access to Equitable systems and Mobile device enrollment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in business is preferred.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Ability to work closely with both the leadership team and advisors.
- Ability to function independently and work well with a team.
- Proactive decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
The Central Complex covers the majority of the upper Midwest and Great Lakes region of the United States. With 4 branches covering 7 states, the Central Complex includes: the Great Lakes Branch (headquartered in Troy, Michigan), The Illinois Branch (headquartered in Deerfield and Oak Brook, IL), the Minnesota Branch (headquartered in Minneapolis, MN) and the Wisconsin Branch (headquartered in Milwaukee, WI). Lead by our Complex President William Degnan, we have a team of over 470 financial professionals in 137 registered locations to meet our clients’ needs. The Central Complex of Equitable Advisors is a rewarding place to build a career with learning and development opportunities, a collaborative work environment and the chance to contribute, grow professionally, and be rewarded for results.
The Illinois Branch of Equitable Advisors is committed to helping clients plan their financial future, protect their families, and realize their dreams by providing comprehensive financial advice and strategies. With history dating back over 80 years, our management team and our 200 financial professionals work diligently to garner the trust and confidence of our valuable clients throughout the state of Illinois.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer, Equitable is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. Equitable has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave Equitable. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212) 314-2211 or email us at TalentAcquisition@equitable.com.