At Equitable, our power is in our people.
We’re individuals from different cultures and backgrounds. Those differences make us stronger as a team and a force for good in our communities. Here, you’ll work with dynamic individuals, build your skills, and unleash new ways of working and thinking. Are you ready to join an organization that will help unlock your potential?
The Equitable Oak Brook, IL office is seeking a detail-oriented/multi-tasking Office Coordinator. This person will report directly to the local Operations Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Front desk coverage.
- Submitting Level 1 tickets.
- Setting up and troubleshooting printer issues.
- Scheduling/reserving conference rooms.
- Mail review and distribution, working closely with compliance.
- New Business processing.
- Assist in tracking of onboarding (working with Onboarding/Ops Manager).
- Ordering study materials for candidates who are testing.
- Order pantry and office supplies.
- Stock copiers/fax machines.
- Miscellaneous projects. to include submitting bills through Ariba.
- Conference Room, Technology and Branch Network Troubleshooting.
- Device and security management.
- New advisor technology set-up consisting of: stablishing and resetting passwords allowing new advisor to gain access to Equitable systems and Mobile device enrollment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in business is preferred.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Ability to work closely with both the leadership team and advisors.
- Ability to function independently and work well with a team.
- Proactive decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
The Central Complex covers the majority of the upper Midwest and Great Lakes region of the United States. With 4 branches covering 7 states, the Central Complex includes: the Great Lakes Branch (headquartered in Troy, Michigan), The Illinois Branch (headquartered in Deerfield and Oak Brook, IL), the Minnesota Branch (headquartered in Minneapolis, MN) and the Wisconsin Branch (headquartered in Milwaukee, WI). Lead by our Complex President William Degnan, we have a team of over 470 financial professionals in 137 registered locations to meet our clients’ needs. The Central Complex of Equitable Advisors is a rewarding place to build a career with learning and development opportunities, a collaborative work environment and the chance to contribute, grow professionally, and be rewarded for results.
The Great Lakes Branch of Equitable Advisors established its presence in Michigan and Northwestern Ohio in 1955, and currently has over 150 Financial Professionals and support staff in detached locations across the two states. Our Financial Professionals have a mission to help their clients secure their financial well-being so they can pursue long fulfilling lives.
At Equitable, we’re a team of over ten thousand strong; committed to helping our clients secure their financial well-being so that they can pursue long and fulfilling lives.
We turn challenges into opportunities by thinking, working, and leading differently – where everyone is a leader. We encourage every employee to leverage their unique talents to become a force for good at Equitable and in their local communities.
We are continuously investing in our people by offering growth, internal mobility, comprehensive compensation and benefits to support overall well-being, flexibility, and a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
We are looking for talented, dedicated, purposeful people who want to make an impact. Join Equitable and pursue a career with purpose.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212) 314-2211 or email us at TalentAcquisition@equitable.com.