TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER I
Time Frame: Summer 2022
Work Location: Local (less than 50 miles from the Grand Rapids, MI office) or Remote
Compliance Systems’ (CS) Project Management Office (PMO) mission is to provide an enterprise-wide approach to identify, prioritize, and successfully execute a portfolio of initiatives and projects that are aligned with our strategic goals. The PMO’s primary responsibility is to manage and control project constraints by ensuring project plans are implemented on schedule, within scope, and budget. Project management leadership is responsible for establishing and implementing best practices for the benefit of Compliance Systems in a way that encourages collaboration, standardization, and overall improvement. The expectation is for this individual to manage or assist in managing or coordinating assigned responsibilities on one or multiple projects varying based on size and complexity. The Project Manager I must always maintain and promote within the organization, established project management strategies and methodologies as prescribed by the PMO Manager. This role is also responsible for communicating and providing company-wide visibility of assigned projects, and closely collaborate with all CS functional groups and individuals within business partner organizations andor financial institutions.
1. AssistParticipate in the creation of project charters, plans, schedules, and other project artifacts.
2. Maintain project schedules for external and internal projects, considering required target dates.
3. Assist with change management by ensuring changes of scope, requirements and project dates are documented and communicated to stakeholders.
4. Monitortrack project status and issues, escalating blocker issues that will stop projects.
5. Communicate project management data to stakeholders in a timely, reliable manner that is clear and actionable for management decisions.
6. Maintaining project documentationartifacts (including lessons learned) in designated repository.
7. Lead or participate in special projects as assigned.
· Must be currently enrolled in an undergrad or graduate program working towards a bachelor’s or master’s Degree.
· Strong organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Planning and project management skill, with understanding of software development life cycles including Waterfall and Agile.
· Superior communications skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to work as part of integrated teams in a fluid environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including discretion with confidential information.
· Demonstrated understanding of when and how to be flexible, and when and how to be firm.
· Strong analytical, creative thinking, interpretation, and problem-solving abilities.
· Proficiency in project management applications such as: JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Project, Microsoft ® Windows environment, and Microsoft® Office Suite.
About Compliance Systems
Compliance Systems is a highly respected provider of best-in-class financial transaction technology and expertise. The U.S. financial industry is one of the most regulated industries in the world, which exposes financial institutions to considerable risk and requires significant resources to compliantly document every financial transaction. Compliance Systems specializes in compliantly documenting financial transactions while mitigating the risk surrounding transactions between the financial institution and its customers. Compliance Systems was established in 1993 and acquired by the Cuna Mutual Group in January 2019. Please visit us at https://www.compliancesystems.com/ to get to know our products, corporate culture and values.