Annuity Project Execution Intern
Time Frame: Summer 2022
Work Location: Remote or Local to Madison WI
This role is primarily dedicated to project execution and responsible for understanding Customer Care’s annuity business operations requirements, building effective connections with agile teams and business partners, and promoting self-organization and maturity of the agile teams.
This position assists the Annuity Execution teams by being responsible for executing on operational support needs of the Customer Care organization. This position is also required to identify innovative solutions, interpret business issues/requirements, and recommend best practices.
- Collaborate within a team environment
- Work cross-functionally to define project requirements
- Identify and recommend solutions
- Ensure efficient testing of implemented solutions
- Promote and support agile values and principles throughout the organization
- Coordinate deliverables/activities with partners and stakeholders
- Communicate efforts and results to Customer Care Leaders, stakeholders, and customers
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergrad program working towards a bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong computer (MS Office—Word, Excel, Outlook), analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn.
- Honesty, integrity, inclusivity, and confidentiality are required.
- Must be able to think, act, and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.