The ideal candidate is a creative professional that thrives knowing day to day they will be helping small to medium size businesses gain an online presence. You work well in a creative, collaborative environment and value bouncing ideas off of your peers to deliver the best possible product for the client.
Please submit your portfolio with your application.
– Have a keen eye for design and stay up to date on the latest website and UX trends (including UI design, typography, color theory)
– Design responsive, mobile first websites for our clients while keeping their goals & objectives in mind
– Work closely with our writing and coordinating team to deliver the best product for our client
– Juggle multiple projects at different stages in development at one time
– Maintain past clients’ websites using multiple CMS platforms (Bootstrap, WordPress, Divi, etc.)
– Self motivated and passionate about problem solving during the web development process
– Bachelor’s degree in design or relevant work experience
– Proficient building in HTML, CSS, WordPress & Divi
– Strong communication and time management skills necessary
– Can work as part of a team as well as independently depending on the project
– Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
– Working knowledge with e-commerce (WooCommerce & BigCommerce)
– Video editing skills
– Understanding of wireframing & content hierarchy (SEO)