Chief Physician (IM/FP) (PVSP)
$354,646 – $365,286 annual salary (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$336,916 – $346,987 annual salary (Lifetime Board Certified)
California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking a dynamic California-licensed IM/FP physician to provide leadership to a dedicated team of primary care providers (PCP). These PCP teams, which may include physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, work in concert to deliver primary care to a diverse and clinically complex patient population.
CCHCS offers all of the benefits and stability of employment with the State of California, including:
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
• State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
• Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 – $52,000 per year)
• Paid CME, with paid time off to attend
• Paid Insurance, license, and DEA renewal
• And much more
We currently have an opportunity at Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP), located in the central valley community of Coalinga. While working at PVSP, you can live a country commute away, among the rolling hills of Paso Robles. Here, you can take advantage of your new work-life balance with CCHCS and discover artisanal, regional wineries; or enjoy the vistas provided by the many hiking and biking trails throughout the area.
Take the first step toward leading this clinical team and apply online at: