BAE Systems is looking for an experienced professional to join an integrated production planning team. The Business Integration Planner plans, prepares, issues and controls production schedules. Coordinates material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet demand requirements. Collaborates to effectively manage physical inventory strategy optimizing production flow and inventory accuracy. Advises management of the status for work in progress, material availability, and potential production impacts. Measures, reports, and develops corrective actions to maintain KPI’s at acceptable levels.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years’ work experience or equivalent experience
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Analytical skills, attention to detail, and proven problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and drive resolution to issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary for working with diverse work teams across various functional areas.
- Planning experience in a production environment
- MRP Proficiency (Oracle Preferred)
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Analyst level experience in data analysis and management
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL package/procedure based programming and database object modeling
- Apex (Application Express)
- Ability to develop tools and process to streamline data collection and analysis
- Ability to plan complex build schedules
- Power BI Experience
- CPIM Certified
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems’ game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.